Stunning portrait of Jaques Cousteau with his research vessel “Calypso" and the word “EXPLORE”. This compelling portrait of Cousteau memorializes his commitment to explore our oceans and the wonderful creatures which inhabitant them. “Calypso” became a symbol of hope and exploration for a generation. This poster will make a great addition to any room.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, music room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for explorers, environmentalist and ocean lovers.
• Available in two sizes: 12” x 18" and 24" x 36”
• FRAME NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
* Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
* Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
* Giclée printing quality
* Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube