In the northwest corner of Houston's Hermann Park stands the outdoor bronze sculpture of General Sam Houston, created by the artist Enrico Cerracchio in 1925. Texas History buffs will loves this poster, as will anyone who loves the city of Houston.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Check out the entire series in my store.
– 18” x 24” with large white border
– 224” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube