Beautiful Art Deco Movie Theater in Dallas Poster Giclee Art Print
The 78-year old, single-screen Lakewood Theater in East Dallas, officially became a city landmark in 2016. And it’s not hard to understand why. The Art Deco structure was built in the 1930s and was cutting edge for its time. Now, it is a wonderful reminder of Dallas’ past and it makes a great piece of art for your walls.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Check out the entire series in my store.
– 18” x 24” with large white border
– 24” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube