Congress Ave Bridge Austin, Texas Giclee Art Print
Austin, Texas is home to one of the largest populations of bats in the world. In this piece, we see the bats taking flight at dusk out of their Congress Avenue Bridge home. It truly is an amazing sight and worth a visit just to see the spectacle.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Be sure to check out the entire series.
- 18” x 24” with large white border
- 24” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube