The Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, designed by Santiago Calatrava was the first signature bridge to be built in Dallas. Personally, I think it is the most dramatic of the new iconic bridges in Dallas and makes for a dramatic image as well.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Be sure to check out the entire series.
- 18” x 24” with large white border
- 24” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube