Pennybacker Bridge Austin, Texas Poster Giclee Art Print
Named after the architect, Percy V. Pennyback, this four-lane bridge stretches 1,150 feet across Lake Austin and is part of one the more beautiful drives in Austin. Stunning by itself, the bridge accentuates the surrounding beauty of this hill-covered stretch of West Austin.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Check out the entire series in my store.
– 18” x 24” with large white border
– 24” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube