Seventh Street Bridge in Fort Worth Giclee Art Print
A recent addition to the Fort cityscape, the bridge on West Seventh Street which leads traffic from downtown to the cultural district, has quickly become an icon of the city. It's especially striking at night.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Be sure to check out the entire series.
- 18” x 24” with large white border
- 24” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube