FREE SHIPPING IN USA ON ALL PRODUCTS
The “original” Pegasus neon sign used to fly over the City of Dallas as a symbol of Mobil Oil atop the Magnolia Building in downtown. The sign was removed in 1999, and a “new” sign sits in it’s old place. But as of 2015, the “original” sign has been restored and sits on the grounds of the Omni Dallas Hotel for all to see. It’s a great piece of history and now a great piece of art you can have in your home.
This art print is perfect for those who are looking to decorate their home, living room, game room or office. It makes a great gift for travel lovers, Texans, birthdays, house warming and other holidays! This art print is one in a series of Texas travel posters. Be sure to check out the entire series.
- 18” x 24” with large white border
- 24” x 36” with NO border
• Frame NOT included, although both sizes are standard framing sizes
• Printed on high-quality matte paper stock:
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
• Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube